Pendl & Piswanger Romania is fully committed to protecting the privacy of our clients, candidates, partners and suppliers personal data. This statement summarizes our policy regarding the collection, use and transfer of your personal data, the security measures P&P takes to protect such data and your rights in relation to it.
If you do not want your information to be collected, used and transferred as described in this policy, you may withdraw your consent. To cancel your agreement, please email us at email@example.com.
If you revoke your consent, your account and profile information will be removed from our database. The information collected on our sites and applications is stored in the European Union and is subject to Regulation 679/2016.
The information we collect
We collect information about you when you send us your resume via our site. We collect information directly from you, such as:
• Your contact information, CVs, certifications, qualifications and job information.
• Name, address, e-mail address, phone number and other contact information;
• CV or cover letter, previous work experience and / or other experience, education, transcripts or other information you provide us in support of an application and / or application and recruitment process;
• Information from interviews and telephone conversations you may have, if any;
• Details of the type of job you are looking for, the current and / or desired salary and other terms relating to compensation and benefit packages, relocation desire or other job preferences, and the type of organization you prefer.
• Details about how you learned about the position you are applying.
• Any sensitive and / or demographic information obtained during the application or recruitment process such as gender, citizenship and / or citizenship information, medical or health information, and / or racial ethnic or religious origin.
• Reference information and / or information received from background verifications (if appropriate), including information provided by third parties; and / or letters of recommendation.
• Information about any antecedents of previous employment relationships.
How we use the information we collect
Your information will be used by P&P to carry out the selection and recruitment process, including:
• Assessing skills, qualifications and interests in career opportunities;
• Verifying your information and performing benchmarking and / or background checking (if appropriate);
• Communicating with you about the recruitment process and / or your application (s), including, if any case, informing about other potential career opportunities at P&P;
• Creating and / or transmitting reports according to local laws and / or regulations, as the case;
• Improve P&P’s application and / or recruitment process, including improving diversity in recruitment practices;
• Comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or governmental applications.
In some situations, we will also use your information to protect the rights and property of P&P, the rights of users, candidates, employees or other interested parties, as necessary through law.
After applying for the recruitment process, P&P will collect, process, and store the information in your
applicant / candidate file in P&P company’s database.
Who can access your information?
Your information can be shared with third-party companies that have P&P’s customer status and who
have contracted P&P’s recruitment services.
P&P may sometimes be required to disclose your information to external third parties such as local
authorities, courts and tribunals, regulatory bodies and / or law enforcement agencies in order to comply
with the applicable laws and regulations or in response to a legal procedure.
We will also share your personal information with third parties if we have your consent or to detect,
prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security breaches, or technical issues or to protect us against
property rights violations or against violation of P&P safety, users, other candidates, employees and
other targeted persons, or cases provided by law.
An important note about your resume
When you send us a CV, we store it in our resume database located in the Union European. We cannot
control the retention, use or confidentiality of CVs that have been viewed already by potential employers
in the recruitment process. Once your resume has been revealed, P&P cannot recover it from third
parties who have accessed it. The resume you submit does not have to contain sensitive data about (i)
racial or ethnic (ii) political conviction (iii) philosophical or religious beliefs; (iv) membership of a trade
union or a political party; (vii) the history of criminal offenses or criminal proceedings and sanctions or
fines associated (viii) committing any illegal or inappropriate behavior and associated sanctions; or (ix)
any national identification number.
If your resume or profile contains this information, you agree that it is at your own risk.
P&P is not intended and does not collect through the site information from children under the age of 18.
How do we share information with third parties?
We will only disclose your personal data for the purposes and those third parties as described below.
Pendl & Piswanger Romania SRL will take the necessary steps to ensure that your personal data is
processed, secured and transferred under the applicable law.
Clients of Pendl & Piswanger Romania SRL
Considering the specifics of our activity, the Company will forward to its clients the personal data of
candidates from the recruitment process. We will share or provide customers with only the necessary
information to fulfill the subject matter of the recruitment contract. This information may only be used by
them for the purpose of recruitment, any other use not permitted under this Agreement.
External service providers
If necessary, we will charge other companies and individuals to perform certain tasks that contribute to
our services on our behalf in the provided data processing agreements for which you have explicitly
given your consent. We can, for example, provide personal data to agents, contractors or authorized
partners for hosting our databases, data processing services or send you information that you have
requested. We will share or make available to external service providers that information to the extent
necessary to process your requests. This information cannot be used by them for any other purpose,
especially not for their purposes or for third parties. P&P External service providers are contractually
bound to respect the confidentiality of personal data.
We will disclose your personal data to public bodies only if this is required by law. For example, P&P
Romania will respond to requests from the courts, law enforcement bodies, regulatory agencies and
other public and governmental authorities, which may include such authorities from the outside of
For how long will we keep your personal data?
Unless you oppose the processing of our personal data and / or request the deletion of your personal
data, the following retention periods apply, in accordance with our data retention policy, for the following
categories of personal data:
● We do not store your personal data more than is necessary for the purpose for which we have retained
it or to comply with a law or statutory requirement
● Recruitment data: for 36 months / except for claims or complaints, or, ultimately, legal action to be resolved;
● For processing activities for the purpose of promoting company’s services and products, we store the
data for a limited period of 12 months.
Your legal rights
As a target person, you have specific legal rights with respect to personal data we collect from you.
P&P Romania will respect your individual rights and will take care of your concerns accordingly.
The following list contains information on the legal rights deriving from the applicable data protection
• The right to withdraw your consent: You can withdraw your consent at any time by writing
an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that withdrawing your consent will terminate your
participation in recruitment actions and you will no longer be eligible for employment
opportunities that the Company provides to candidates.
• Right to rectification: You can get from us the rectification of personal data that concerns you.
We make reasonable efforts to keep personal data – which is being used continuously and is in
our possession or control – accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the latest
information available to us.
• Right to restriction: You may obtain from us the personal data processing restriction if:
– challenge the accuracy of personal data for the time we need to verify the accuracy,
– processing is illegal and you require restriction of processing rather than deletion of personal
– we no longer need your personal data, but you ask for it to be ascertained, exercised or
– you oppose processing while we check that our legitimate reasons prevail over yours.
• Right of access: You can ask us for information about the personal data we hold about you,
including information about which categories of personal data we have in our possession or
control, what they are used for, where we have them collected if they are not collected directly
from you and to whom it has been disclosed, if appropriate. You may obtain a free copy from
us containing the personal data we hold about you. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable
fee for each additional specimen you may request.
• Right to data portability: Upon request, we will transfer your personal data to another
operator, where technically possible, provided the processing is based on your consent or is
required for the performance of a contract. Rather than receiving a copy of your personal
information, you may request that we transfer your data directly to another operator specified
• Right to delete: you may obtain from us deletion of your personal data if:
– your personal data is no longer needed in relation to the purposes for which it was collected
or otherwise processed
– you have the right to oppose further processing of your personal data (see below) and to
execute this objection to processing
– personal data has been processed unlawfully,
Unless processing is required
– to fulfill a legal obligation that requires our processing;
– for legal data retention requirements;
– for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right.
• Right to Object: You may at any time object to the processing of your personal data. If you
oppose the processing, please specify whether you wish to delete your personal data or the
restriction of data processing by us
• Right to file a complaint: In the case of an alleged violation of the privacy law in force, you
can file a complaint at the data protection supervisory authority in the country where you live or
where the alleged violation occurred.
• Time period: We will try to meet the request within 30 days. However, the period may be
prolonged for specific reasons relating to the specific legal right or complexity of the request.
• Access restriction: In some situations, we may not be able to grant you access to all or part
of your personal data because of legal provisions. If we refuse your access request, we will
inform you of the reason for the refusal.
• Inability to identify: In some cases, we may not be able to search for your personal data
because of the identification elements provided in your application. Two examples of personal
data that we cannot look for you when you provide us with your name and email address are:
– data collected from social media public sites, if you have posted a comment under a
pseudonym that is not known to us.
In such cases, where we cannot identify you as the data subject, we are not able to comply
with your request to perform the legal rights as described in this section unless you provide
additional information that will allow your identification.
• Exercise your legal rights: In order to exercise your legal rights, please contact our Helpdesk
in writing, for example: by email or letter. You can also contact our data protection officer
Data Protection Officer Contact Details:
Tel: 0742.297.538. Address: No. 15-17 Povernei Street, Apartment 3, Bucharest, District 1