Global presence. Local Impact
Pendl & Piswanger (P&P) started in 1980 as a personnel consultancy in Vienna. Today P&P is a full-service consultant specializing in executive search and human resource consulting, active across Austria and CEE since 1990 with currently 14 offices. P&P is the first address for cross-border personnel consulting, training and consulting in CEE region, serving clients in Albania, Austria, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania, Moldova Republic.
Having local core teams of partners and consultants we ensure close regional cooperation – multi-country projects, partners meet quaterly, all consultantsannual meeting.
As a shareholder of InterSearch with 90 offices worldwide, P&P/InterSearch is one of the top 10 consultants with a uniform international standard and its own training academy, positioned as leading regional executive search firm by coverage, expertise, experience, and revenues
With this claim, P&P guarantees high quality solutions in all areas of human resource management.
Established in 1989, InterSearch ranks as one of the top international executive search organizations in the world, with more than 90 offices in over 50 countries. Through our partner firms and their breadth of knowledge and expertise, InterSearch provides clients with access to exceptional candidates almost anywhere across the globe. InterSearch prides itself on having the best local firms, as each member firm is carefully selected after a rigorous selection process. Our extensive global network is firmly established and has depth of local experience in each individual market.
“To be the preferred and trusted advisor by combining heart and mind with latest technologies.”
“We identify, provide and develop human excellence for business excellence.”
Our values PEOPLE
We value long-term partnerships.
We think and act entrepreneurial, are committed to add value and take responsibility for the results We deliver.
We tailor our approach to our E6 needs, aligning them with our quality standards.
We love what We do and go the extra mile.
We understand Leadership as guidance and support to inspire our clients and ourselves in proceeding to excellence.
Ethics and Integrity
We strongly believe in business Ethics as a high value and integral part of our corporate identity.
Code of Ethics
Our responsibility towards our customers
- We inform our customers about possible conflicts of interest before we accept an order.
- We only accept orders if the needs of the customer are clearly defined and understandable.
- We guarantee the absolute confidentiality of information, projects and values of the customers.
- We are independent consultants and act objectively. We only recommend the most suitable candidates.
- We will not approach candidates we have already placed, or employees of an organisation with which we have a business relationship.
Our responsibility towards our candidates
- We treat our candidates with respect and courtesy.
- We guarantee our candidates prompt and detailed communication.
- We accept neither money nor benefits in kind from candidates for our services.
- We act neutrally and guarantee that all potential analyzes and assessments are evaluated by experts.
- We only forward confidential information to the client with the consent of the candidate.
- We only obtain references after consultation with the candidates.
A Few Numbers About Us
local market experience
project success rate