- Full Time
- Chiajna, Ilfov, near Bucharest
Our client is specialized in controlled temperature distribution (frozen and refrigerated food) and the opening is for company’s distribution center located in Chiajna, near Bucharest. One of the most efficient distribution centres in Europe, with more than 1300 SKUs and a capacity of ~ 10.000 pellets / day, the distribution centre is one of the best performing in the industry.
The main role of the Warehouse Manager, reporting to Logistic Director and leading a team of > 55 people working in 3 shifts, is to provide logistic services to main internal and external customers. The Warehouse Manager is responsible for the entire activity of the distribution center, including client management, customer service, safety/risk management, inbound and outbound warehousing, equipment/building maintenance/repair operations and office/business administration tasks.
This role manages the processes, performance and financial profitability involved in daily activities of the distribution center to achieve established operating income, being responsible for budget management.
Objectives: continuous improvement of customer satisfaction, efficiency levels and safety and increase of DC staff performance.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 3+ years of leading experience, in addition to progressively responsible experience in a Manufacturing or Distribution Company involved in Supply Chain, Warehouse and/or Logistics Sectors combined with experience in applying local legislation
- Previous experience in controlled temperature chain logistics or warehouse management in a Retail and / or FMCG company would be a plus
- Knowledge of the warehouse processes, tools and operational considerations for effective and efficient movement of goods and materials throughout the distribution cycle is an absolute must as well as knowledge of issues and considerations for effectively managing a warehouse or distribution center
- Advanced knowledge of MS office – Excel, Word, Power Point, fluency in English and previous experience with WMS and WCS are mandatory
- To fit the organizational culture, we look for someone proactive and having a “can do” approach, good planning and organizational skills, attention to detail and orientation to permanently improve backed by very strong leadership skills.
We welcome resumes or / and recommendations until latest MONDAY 16.08.2021.
If, this opportunity does not interest you, but you would like to recommend a member of your professional network who might have the right profile and a potential interest in pursuing it, please don’t hesitate to forward them this ad or directly send us their coordinates.
Please consider that only the suitable candidates will be contacted for interview, but we appreciate everyone’s interest in our projects and would like to keep in touch for future projects.
Pendl & Piswanger offers HR and management advisory services in the last 40 years in CEE. As members of InterSearch, a worldwide executive search firm with more than 100 offices in 50 countries, we are amongst the top search firms globally and operate across all major industry sectors. We are experienced, innovative, and totally committed to our clients who gain competitive advantage by hiring great people. For more information, please visit www.ro.intersearch.org