Technical Sales Consultant West Romania
- Full Time
- West Romania
Air Technology Solutions
TECHNICAL SALES CONSULTANT WEST ROMANIA
Our client is the European market leader in energy efficient indoor air technology solutions. With presence in 65 countries, several factories and >3500 employees, thanks to the flexibility and diversity of their products & solutions our client operates in 4 key market segments: Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Special Applications focusing on Air Treatment, Air Movement, Air Diffusion and Air Management solutions.
To support their increased presence on the Romanian market we are now looking for an expert in HVAC applied systems located in West part of Romania (Cluj or Mures or Sibiu areas) to fulfil the position of Technical Sales Consultant West Romania.
The Technical Sales Consultant will be responsible for the application of Applied Treatment products into Specifiers (Architects & Consulting Engineers) Design Briefs. The successful candidate will concentrate on supporting company’s own and partners sales team and communicate with specifiers to ensure the products are applied.
The ROLE is to develop strong relationships with Specifiers (Architects & Consulting Engineers) to uphold the image and reputation of the company as the supplier of choice as well as provide high level product and application support (design support etc.) to the potential customers, provide seminars towards the designers, consultants and decision makers in the residential, commercial and industrial market segments.
- Support and advisory services for consultants and design and architecture companies
- Establish contacts and keep good relations with national installers and general contractors
- Build up strong and close contacts to national and international investors
- Prepare seminar documentations and give technical product & application presentations
- Key user for company’s selection software
The successful candidate must:
- Have a Degree from Technical University (Installations) and several years’ experience in the HVAC business or related fields with practice in design and engineering HVAC systems, expertise in AHU, chillers and / or rooftops.
- Strong and sales-driven personality with well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS office – Excel, Word, Power Point, OneNote and fluency in English are mandatory
- Driving license and willingness to travel extensively are expected.
We welcome resumes or / and recommendations in English Language until latest TUESDAY 28.06.2022
If, this opportunity does not interest you, but you would like to recommend a member of your professional network who might have the right profile and a potential interest in pursuing it, please don’t hesitate to forward them this ad or directly send us their coordinates.
Please consider that only the suitable candidates will be contacted for interview, but we appreciate everyone’s interest in our projects and would like to keep in touch for future projects.
Pendl & Piswanger offers HR and management advisory services in the last 40 years in CEE. As members of InterSearch, a worldwide executive search firm with more than 100 offices in 50 countries, we are amongst the top search firms globally and operate across all major industry sectors. We are experienced, innovative, and totally committed to our clients who gain competitive advantage by hiring great people. For more information, please visit www.ro.intersearch.org.