Strategic Projects Manager
- Full Time
Distribution of steel metal products
STRATEGIC PROJECTS MANAGER
Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in CEE, specializing in the distribution of steel tubes, closed profiles and drawn steel. Through acquisitions, it includes several companies with operations in Bucharest and Sibiu, with owned logistics storage centres, latest generation equipment and product availability with a reduced delivery time.
We are searching for a Strategic Projects Manager who will be and act as right hand of CEO. This position is a key supporting role with a high level of responsibility and impact because will primarily work with the CEO in reporting, planning, scheduling, and organizing projects and tasks to keep time and attention focused on company goals, projects, and priorities. Position reports to: CEO | Direct reports: none
He / She will manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously (either strategic long-term projects or else taking control of urgent issues that are troubling the Board), acting as a “gatekeeper” to the CEO, trying to resolve problems that don’t need a lot of his/her attention, and finally to ensure that various departments are working collaboratively by making connections that otherwise wouldn’t be made.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience in audit, advisory, strategic or management consulting with 2-3 years of experience supporting Senior Executives preferred, leading or being contributor in strategic projects spanning form financial analysis of business drivers, to M&A, e-commerce and digitalization projects
• Good sense of local and global socio-economic development
• Excellent Communication skills in both written and spoken English
• Availability for travelling in Romania and abroad (up to 30% of the time)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
• A varied nature of the role, the insight that it gives you into running a business as the CEO, and opportunity to build relationships across the organization
• You will get an appreciation and some experience in just about every role in a company. With this experience behind you, it prepares you for taking on a senior management role
• Based on performance and a minimum of 1 to 2 years on this position the company could offer to the candidate an internal promotion within local organization.
We welcome resumes or / and recommendations in English Language until latest FRIDAY 23.09.2022
If, this opportunity does not interest you, but you would like to recommend a member of your professional network who might have the right profile and a potential interest in pursuing it, please don’t hesitate to forward them this ad or directly send us their coordinates.
Please consider that only the suitable candidates will be contacted for interview, but we appreciate everyone’s interest in our projects and would like to keep in touch for future projects.
Pendl & Piswanger offers HR and management advisory services in the last 40 years in CEE. As members of InterSearch, a worldwide executive search firm with more than 100 offices in 50 countries, we are amongst the top search firms globally and operate across all major industry sectors. We are experienced, innovative, and totally committed to our clients who gain competitive advantage by hiring great people. For more information, please visit www.ro.intersearch.org.