SAP FS-CD Developer
SAP FS-CD DEVELOPER
Our client, with around 1000 employees and total assets of around 8 billion euros in 2021, are the social security fund for the construction industry, a combination of a social mission and a special market environment – which has made them a unique employer since 1949, dealing with exciting tasks: from insurance, billing and service topics to cognitive automation and app development.
The role is to further develop the SAP FSCD modules.
- Plan, analyze, design and program applications, new modules, and software modules.
- Fixing bugs from tests and from production
- Supporting the futureproofing of applications, through continuous monitoring of innovations
- Sharing experience and expertise with colleagues to move the team forward
The ideal candidate should have several years of professional experience in software development of SAP FS-CD for customer portals, good knowledge in an object-oriented programming language, e.g. Python, C# or Java as well as in software engineering methods.
- Degree in (business) computer science, a comparable degree or comparable training abroad
- Knowledge of relational databases, Docker and Jenkins
- Conceptual skills, initiative, decision-making ability, and self-direction
- Fluent English, both written and spoken and ideally German language skills or basic knowledge of German (but not mandatory)
We welcome resumes or / and recommendations in English Language until latest FRIDAY 19.08.2022.
If, this opportunity does not interest you, but you would like to recommend a member of your professional network who might have the right profile and a potential interest in pursuing it, please don’t hesitate to forward them this ad or directly send us their coordinates.
Please consider that only the suitable candidates will be contacted for interview, but we appreciate everyone’s interest in our projects and would like to keep in touch for future projects.
Pendl & Piswanger offers HR and management advisory services in the last 40 years in CEE. As members of InterSearch, a worldwide executive search firm with more than 100 offices in 50 countries, we are amongst the top search firms globally and operate across all major industry sectors. We are experienced, innovative, and totally committed to our clients who gain competitive advantage by hiring great people. For more information, please visit www.ro.intersearch.org.