Production Line Manager
- Full Time
- South Region, 1,5 h from Bucharest
Building Materials Production
PRODUCTION LINE MANAGER
Our client is a multinational company with more than 1500 employees, having multiple production sites across Romania and an extended commercial department, with office in Bucharest.
The Group, world leader in building materials production, is present in 68 countries with 171 000 employees and designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all.
For one of the group’s manufacturing sites located in in the South region of Romania (1,5 h from Bucharest) we look for a Production Line Manager, who will report to Production Manager and will coordinate 2 Section Leaders and will work closely with the maintenance and engineering departments, as well as with finance and acquisitions, is to take responsibility for managing the manufacturing processes of the process line & online quality control to achieve manufacturing objectives.
To be responsible for the operational performance of the line
• To identify opportunities of performance improvement and implement continuous improvement projects and actions using the methods of the World Class Manufacturing program
• To manage in particular the Health, Safety and Environment requirements relating to the production area
• To effectively lead and manage the production team
• To manage all the costs of the area of responsibility effectively: consumables, including Hydrogen, Nitrogen and SO2 consumption and electricity usage
• To collaborate with the maintenance teams in order to ensure the maintenance plans are designed and done on time
• To plan, request and implement the necessary investments to improve the process
The successful candidate will have:
- Higher technical / engineering education
- Relevant experience (minimum 3 years) in the industrial field, hot sectors
- Managerial skills, negotiation, interpersonal relationships, organization and planning; team work, good ability to manage teams and drive change
- Knowledge related to glass technology: physico-chemistry of glass, thermotechnics, electro mechanics, general principles of melting and formation
- Knowledge of refractory materials, the structure of the furnace, the workshop and the history of the operation regimes of the installations
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work as a member of and/or lead cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage and prioritize one’s own time consistent with the needs of the business.
- Ability to perform formal root-cause analysis to identify and resolve downtime/inefficient operational issues.
- Knowledge of TPM and Lean Manufacturing techniques.
We welcome resumes or / and recommendations in English Language until latest FRIDAY 12.08.2022
If, this opportunity does not interest you, but you would like to recommend a member of your professional network who might have the right profile and a potential interest in pursuing it, please don’t hesitate to forward them this ad or directly send us their coordinates.
Please consider that only the suitable candidates will be contacted for interview, but we appreciate everyone’s interest in our projects and would like to keep in touch for future projects.
Pendl & Piswanger offers HR and management advisory services in the last 40 years in CEE. As members of InterSearch, a worldwide executive search firm with more than 100 offices in 50 countries, we are amongst the top search firms globally and operate across all major industry sectors. We are experienced, innovative, and totally committed to our clients who gain competitive advantage by hiring great people. For more information, please visit www.ro.intersearch.org.