Product Manager Cereals RO&MD
- Full Time
- Romania, anywhere (involves travelling across country and occasionally to HQ in Bucharest)
PRODUCT MANAGER CEREALS RO&MD
Our client, BAYER, engages in the development, manufacture and distribution of products in the areas of health care, nutrition and high-tech materials. Their products help address some of today’s biggest challenges, including global population growth, an aging society and the need to make efficient – and, wherever possible, sustainable – use of natural resources.
We are searching for a Product Manager for Cereals Products who will lead the elaboration of differentiated integrated offers and campaign plans for target growers for the cereal’s crops, in close collaboration with Sales, Market Development and other key functions, securing the fitness of portfolio in Crop Protection (Life Cycle Management).
The main goal is to achieve high levels of sustainable customer share across growers by building a robust influencers network that provides effective Crop Science solution recommendations and, at the same time, ensuring the products arefit for the target market and the price positioning is correct. The job holder will be a member of Bayer Crop Science Marketing Team and will report directly to Head of Customer Marketing RO/BG/MD
The successful candidate will have:
• University degree in Agronomy with solid knowledge of agricultural systems and farm agronomy in Romania and Moldavian Republic as well as strong acumen in commercial and marketing fields
• To build up campaigns strategies we look for someone able to utilize complex data points to understand market trends and anticipate future requirement and to develop differentiating strategies based on compelling and novel solutions for customer needs, applying meaningful customer segments based on deep understanding of customer insights
• We look for someone Proactive, focused on results, a Team player with strong communication and negotiation skills and proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and Projects – you will team up with many other departments (sales, finance, logistics, R&D)
• Fluent in English (spoken and written), Native / Fluent Romanian
• Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• B driving license since the role implies travelling across country
We welcome resumes or / and recommendations in English language until latest MONDAY 16.08.2021.
If, this opportunity does not interest you, but you would like to recommend a member of your professional network who might have the right profile and a potential interest in pursuing it, please don’t hesitate to forward them this ad or directly send us their coordinates.
Please consider that only the suitable candidates will be contacted for interview, but we appreciate everyone’s interest in our projects and would like to keep in touch for future projects.
Pendl & Piswanger offers HR and management advisory services in the last 40 years in CEE. As members of InterSearch, a worldwide executive search firm with more than 100 offices in 50 countries, we are amongst the top search firms globally and operate across all major industry sectors. We are experienced, innovative, and totally committed to our clients who gain competitive advantage by hiring great people. For more information, please visit www.ro.intersearch.org