EPC Contracts & Procurement Manager
- Full Time
- Bucharest / Ilfov
EPC & Agriculture Infrastructure
EPC & Agriculture Infrastructure
Our client represents a global leader in advanced water solution specialized in turn-key projects (EPC) for agriculture, mining, wastewater, and recycling, being one of the most innovative companies in the world, recognized for its contribution in rethinking how we grow our food and its impact on the environment.
In Romania they are a medium-sized team, up to 70 people and growing.
We are searching for a seasoned Procurement Manager to lead our client’s procurement strategy and manage all purchasing activities for EPC projects. This role focuses on optimizing supplier relationships including subcontractors, establish Service Level Agreements, managing contracts, and ensuring sustainable cost reductions in the acquisition of goods and services.
The position will have no people under direct subordination but growing a small acquisition team is expected. Meanwhile the new Procurement Manager will lead indirectly people allocated for procurement projects from other departments.
Working in an EPC company, cross-departmental collaboration is crucial to ensure success therefor you are expected to streamline processes with other departments, such as sales, logistics and operations, to align procurement strategies with the overall business strategy and ensure seamless execution.
The successful candidate will have >10 years of experience in Procurement roles in EPC / industrial / agriculture industry in an international context with ideally experience in large scale EPC projects, and:
- Demonstrated success in commercial and procurement roles, particularly in CAPEX and EPC project procurement
- Possess a solid understanding of financial management and demonstrate solid business understanding of business operations, including financial management, budgeting and strategic planning
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, business acumen, autonomous and driven, able to develop and maintain a broad network of contacts within the industry, identifying potential suppliers and partners and new business opportunities
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), Native / Fluent Romanian
- Proficient user of technology including CRM, ERP, sales automation tools and digital platforms
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Our client, one of the world’s leading companies in the fields of turn-key projects in irrigation and water management systems, one of the trend setter in agricultural precision solutions is one of the companies which is fundamentally changing how our food is grown around the world.
- Despite the fast growth and global footprint of last years they still manage to maintain a unique family-style atmosphere with their employees and customers which is even more visible in Romania where people work with a purpose and with joy. Here is a culture where people are comfortable in asking big questions, test solutions, take risks and exercise creativity to transform the company.
- In Romania’s organization everybody is welcome to bring different perspectives, backgrounds, skills and capabilities, knowing and having experienced that it takes difference to make a difference.
- At our client, you’re recognized and valued for contributions, whether you contribute as an individual or team member. They are a community of people who strive to ensure that all those they work for can live up to their greatest potential.
If you’re ready to bring your negotiation skills, procurement talents and business perspectives to moving your career, the company, people and the planet forward, let’s have a talk!
We welcome resumes or / and recommendations in English Language until latest FRIDAY 01.12.2023.
If, this opportunity does not interest you, but you would like to recommend a member of your professional network who might have the right profile and a potential interest in pursuing it, please don’t hesitate to forward them this ad or directly send us their coordinates.
Please consider that only the suitable candidates will be contacted for interview, but we appreciate everyone’s interest in our projects and would like to keep in touch for future projects.
Pendl & Piswanger offers HR and management advisory services in the last 40 years in CEE. As members of InterSearch, a worldwide executive search firm with more than 100 offices in 50 countries, we are amongst the top search firms globally and operate across all major industry sectors. We are experienced, innovative, and totally committed to our clients who gain competitive advantage by hiring great people. For more information, please visit www.ro.intersearch.org.