National Sales Manager
- Full Time
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
Our client is a fast-growing world leader in heavy-duty Power Tools, Accessories, Hand Tools, Outdoor Power Equipment, and Floorcare & Cleaning for Do-It-Yourself (DIY)/Consumer, professional and industrial users in the home improvement, repair, maintenance, construction and infrastructure industries. With a presence in Romania of less than 10 years they succeeded to position themselves as a leader in cordless professional power tools industry.
We are searching for a National Sales Manager who will lead the team of up to 15 direct reports (sales & marketing) and a total headcount of ~ 50 people and will report to Regional General Manager.
As a National Sales Manager you will lead a team of driven sales individuals, drive business growth, provide strategic direction, manage stakeholder relationships, and embody company values. Stabilize the team, reduce fluctuation, increase engagement and teams’ collaboration within a typical matrix structure.
Continue accelerated growth. Adapt commercial strategy to local market and support development of new categories.
- Overall Sales and Margin responsibility for the country with direct revenue responsibility for the professional power tools.
- Identify opportunities for business growth within the current and new distribution channels as well as within brand’s end-user base in the country.
- Develop a strategic sales plan, providing a roadmap for securing long-term revenue through the retention and acquisition of new and existing customers.
- Be customer obsessed, by consistently delivering a seamless experience throughout the customer journey.
- Continually review state(s) performance to appropriately plan and identify opportunities to inform forward planning.
- Collaborate with internal cross functional departments to ensure decision making considers a consistent commercial customer experience.
- Oversee the execution of events, campaigns, and prospecting to target growth within new product ranges and market segments.
- Monitor market trends, competitor activity and share with the business to maintain company’s competitive advantage.
- Develop and manage the performance of the team through frequent coaching and feedback.
- The ideal candidate is ideally a Sales Manager Minimum of 5 experience leading and managing a sales team with strong emphasis on traditional trade
- Ability to foster and build relationships, fast understanding of the complexity of a matrix organization
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and relationship building skills both internally and externally
- Confident in presenting service offerings and solutions to a broad variety of customers and at events, being the face of the company in the local market.
- Experience using a CRM preferred.
- Self-motivated and able to recognize new business opportunities, build up business cases and support the local team in moving the opportunity towards revenue generating business
- Excellent planning and time management/priorities skills
- P&L analysis, budgeting, and reporting skills – we will select someone with commercial attitude and experience who has overseen significant revenue responsibility as well as P&L and complies with Group’s standard of business conduct and management policies. He / She will develop and execute the business plan to consistently meet/exceed financial targets and simultaneously gain market share.
- Experience in planning and executing major business initiatives that have resulted in revenue/margin growth is also a requirement – he / she will have to drive profitable growth within a very competitive market (balance growth and cost).
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite.
- Availability to travel extensively is needed.
We welcome resumes or / and recommendations in English Language until latest MONDAY 31.07.2023.
If, this opportunity does not interest you, but you would like to recommend a member of your professional network who might have the right profile and a potential interest in pursuing it, please don’t hesitate to forward them this ad or directly send us their coordinates.
Please consider that only the suitable candidates will be contacted for interview, but we appreciate everyone’s interest in our projects and would like to keep in touch for future projects.
Pendl & Piswanger offers HR and management advisory services in the last 40 years in CEE. As members of InterSearch, a worldwide executive search firm with more than 100 offices in 50 countries, we are amongst the top search firms globally and operate across all major industry sectors. We are experienced, innovative, and totally committed to our clients who gain competitive advantage by hiring great people. For more information, please visit www.ro.intersearch.org.