Managing Director HVAC Sector
- Full Time
MANAGING DIRECTOR HVAC SECTOR
Our client is the European market leader in energy efficient indoor air technology solutions. With presence in 65 countries, 13 factories and >3500 employees, thanks to the flexibility and diversity of their products & solutions our client operates in 4 key market segments: Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Special Applications focusing on Air Treatment, Air Movement, Air Diffusion and Air Management solutions.
We are searching for a commercial driven Managing Director to lead the Romanian team of 15+ people, reporting to Regional Sales Director. The main areas of responsibility will be, besides the legal and administrative responsibilities typical to such a position, to:
- Reach Budgeted profit of Sales Unit
- Ensure Growth of market share in HVAC segment, promoting complete range of products. Utilize different routes to the market. Develop the organization, processes, and ways of working.
- Lead local team (sales, projects and service) in daily business and for long-term goals.
- Business development. Develop product & service offering by active co-operation with key partners and stakeholders such as designers, general contractors, investors in HVAC business, Property owners or managers in industry / commercial segment / pharma business and Relevant authorities in the industry
The successful candidate will have:
- Ideally an Engineering Degree with strong HVAC technical background
- Commercial profile with experience of sales through multiple channels to market, with emphasis on HVAC industries
- Established contacts with operators (consultants, contractors, investors) active within the HVAC sector
- Strong Leadership capabilities: ability to communicate with, motivate, and lead teams at all levels. Strong personal credibility and accountability to influence and inspire team members
- Strong Analytical and Strategic Marketing skills, combined with financial awareness, planning, and implementation abilities
- Proven ability to develop a business with a full P&L responsibility within an internationally operating organization where strong Team Player skills are needed to be capable of building strong working relationships within the Regional Management and Group Executive team to achieve strategic goals
- English language skills oral and in writing – proficiency level required, Romanian fluency is a prerequisite
- High ethical compliance
We welcome resumes or / and recommendations until latest FRIDAY 20.08.2021.
If, this opportunity does not interest you, but you would like to recommend a member of your professional network who might have the right profile and a potential interest in pursuing it, please don’t hesitate to forward them this ad or directly send us their coordinates.
Please consider that only the suitable candidates will be contacted for interview, but we appreciate everyone’s interest in our projects and would like to keep in touch for future projects.
Pendl & Piswanger offers HR and management advisory services in the last 40 years in CEE. As members of InterSearch, a worldwide executive search firm with more than 100 offices in 50 countries, we are amongst the top search firms globally and operate across all major industry sectors. We are experienced, innovative, and totally committed to our clients who gain competitive advantage by hiring great people. For more information, please visit www.ro.intersearch.org