Key Accounts Manager Industry – Energy Efficiency Solutions
- Full Time
KEY ACCOUNTS MANAGER INDUSTRY – ENERGY EFFICIENCY SOLUTIONS
Our client is the global leading company in the HVAC sector addressing with innovative solutions the thermal comfort needs of any type of client, from small residential up to biggest industrial or commercial ones.
About this ROLE
As Key Account Manager Industry, YOU will be responsible to identify prospects and lead the acquisition of direct industrial customers to help them achieve their Energy & Sustainability goals and provide support to these clients in identifying, developing, and delivering energy saving projects.
YOUR role will be to analyse and support implementation of new ways of working to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in the Industrial sector while working closely with CEE internal team. The primary scope is to leverage on the commercial and service leads and support the cross-selling approach from all pillars.
Are you passionate about industrial processes and energy savings?
Do you have knowledge and experience in energy audits in manufacturing or logistics sites and building energy efficiency solutions?
If so, check the requirements and let’s meet:
• Have proven competence within the field of Energy Management Solutions for industrial clients.
• An in-depth understanding of the industrial processes in industrial, manufacturing, food & beverages production, logistics and automotive, particularly related to energy and utilities, process cooling knowledge is an advantage
• Experience in Contracting & Acquisition of complex MEP Projects where the company would act as solution provider and integrator (strong relationships with designers, general contractors, installations contractors, energy audit providers, etc)
• A Technical Bachelor’s / Master degree in an energy-related discipline preferred but not mandatory if experienced with energy efficiency solutions
• Demonstrated ability to conduct qualitative and quantitative energy efficiency analysis
• Excellent business acumen and communication, negotiation, and organizational skills
• Ability to interact professionally with clients and present in primary role
• Fluency in English is a prerequisite as well as native Romanian.
• Availability for travelling to industrial sites across Romania is required
To fit the organizational culture, we look for someone proactive, independent, self-thinking, willing to become an expert who proves necessary energy and convincing attitude to support achieving targets, has excellent presentation and negotiation skills and maintains an open style of communication.
As you would expect from a global company, the most innovative in its segment, our client offers an excellent professional environment, intense cooperation with regional and global units and great career opportunities.
We welcome resumes or / and recommendations in English Language until latest MONDAY 08.08.2022.
If, this opportunity does not interest you, but you would like to recommend a member of your professional network who might have the right profile and a potential interest in pursuing it, please don’t hesitate to forward them this ad or directly send us their coordinates.
Please consider that only the suitable candidates will be contacted for interview, but we appreciate everyone’s interest in our projects and would like to keep in touch for future projects.
Pendl & Piswanger offers HR and management advisory services in the last 40 years in CEE. As members of InterSearch, a worldwide executive search firm with more than 100 offices in 50 countries, we are amongst the top search firms globally and operate across all major industry sectors. We are experienced, innovative, and totally committed to our clients who gain competitive advantage by hiring great people. For more information, please visit www.ro.intersearch.org.