- Full Time
Agriculture & Production
Our client is a company with full Romanian capital and an integrated business model, ~ 200 M EUR, ~ 500 employees, which includes distribution of inputs for agriculture (seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, diesel), purchases and sales of grains, grain storage services in silos and bases, production in its owned factory and sales on local and export markets of vegetable oil.
About this ROLE
Reporting directly to the CEO and managing of team of 6 Specialists, the Human Resources Manager will be expected to be a thought leader on positioning the organization for success and a hands-on driver of organizational change.
As the Human Resources Leader, he / she will be based in Bucharest HQ and will be responsible for leading all HQ and Plant HR functions and projects across all local businesses.
The job holder will have the role to build high performance organizational capability through leadership and partnership with the leaders on the talent management processes including acquisition, assessment, performance management, employee development, succession planning and retention; to manage and develop employee compensation / reward and recognition programs, driving pay-for-performance culture aligned with business objectives.
He / She will foster a culture of leader ownership and accountability of the employee life cycle and will assume the responsibility of HR processes simplification, digitization, and optimization.
Typical for entrepreneurial businesses we look for someone who could switch between strategic and hands-on, operational role when needed.
• He / She will have the role to develop employee job skills for efficiency and productivity, as well as identifying and developing key employees for advancement and succession planning.
• Implement Performance Management system
• Support employees (conflict management, career aspirations etc.) and build up talent development programs
• Analyze people related statistical and data trends for the business and take measures based on data
• Be a champion for change and help drive the business through any periods of change.
• Build up and support organization in implementing HR standards – Recruitment & Retention, Talent Management and Succession Planning, Performance Management, Learning & Development, Change Management, etc.).
• Ensure HR planning, budgeting, and forecasting, labor costs reporting; to consolidate periodically all employee details and provide relevant reports Analyzing and evaluating HR data and reports, feeding back the findings to relevant stakeholders and advising on changes and improvements
• Fluency in English is a prerequisite as well as native Romanian.
• Availability for travelling to industrial sites across Romania is required
To fit the organizational culture, we look for someone proactive, independent, self-thinking, who proves necessary energy and convincing attitude to support achieving targets in a very fast changing environment and keeps positive and engaged even under long adversity periods.
As you would expect from an entrepreneurial company, one of the most successful in its segment, our client offers an excellent professional environment for someone with a strong proactive, creative and results oriented profile.
We welcome resumes or / and recommendations in English Language until latest FRIDAY 12.08.2022.
If, this opportunity does not interest you, but you would like to recommend a member of your professional network who might have the right profile and a potential interest in pursuing it, please don’t hesitate to forward them this ad or directly send us their coordinates.
Please consider that only the suitable candidates will be contacted for interview, but we appreciate everyone’s interest in our projects and would like to keep in touch for future projects.
Pendl & Piswanger offers HR and management advisory services in the last 40 years in CEE. As members of InterSearch, a worldwide executive search firm with more than 100 offices in 50 countries, we are amongst the top search firms globally and operate across all major industry sectors. We are experienced, innovative, and totally committed to our clients who gain competitive advantage by hiring great people. For more information, please visit www.ro.intersearch.org.