Field Service Engineer
- Full Time
- South part of Romania, ideally Bucharest
Air Technology Solutions
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Our client is the European market leader in energy efficient indoor air technology solutions. With presence in 65 countries, several factories and >3500 employees, thanks to the flexibility and diversity of their products & solutions our client operates in 4 key market segments: Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Special Applications focusing on Air Treatment, Air Movement, Air Diffusion and Air Management solutions.
To support their increased presence on the Romanian market we are now looking for an expert in maintenance, retrofits and commissioning of HVAC systems to fulfil the position of Field Service Engineer
- Field service work for start-up, commissioning, maintenance and repair of AHU, chillers, rooftops: field interventions, clients’ notification, planning of visits and organising (program only from Monday to Friday)
- Technical support remotely (by email or phone) and/or on site: technical analysis and reports, documentation.
- Pre Sales support to Sales Engineers and Service Sales Engineers: field visits to clients’ sites to understand project requirements, technical analysis and report, product spare parts and materials selection, project costing to complete quotations for repairs, upgrades, start-ups and maintenance.
The successful candidate must:
- Have higher education in mechanical or electro technical engineering & refrigeration
- Several years of experience as service specialist in the HVAC/R business field with focus on AHU and / or chillers
- Ideally knowledge of HVAC automation (at least a form of PLC interfacing)
- Good communication & organizational skills, proactive customer minded approach
- Excellent problem analysing and solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Driving license and flexibility and willingness to travel extensively more than 40% of the time
- Good knowledge of English, native Romanian
We welcome resumes or / and recommendations in English Language until latest FRIDAY 12.08.2022.
If, this opportunity does not interest you, but you would like to recommend a member of your professional network who might have the right profile and a potential interest in pursuing it, please don’t hesitate to forward them this ad or directly send us their coordinates.
Please consider that only the suitable candidates will be contacted for interview, but we appreciate everyone’s interest in our projects and would like to keep in touch for future projects.
Pendl & Piswanger offers HR and management advisory services in the last 40 years in CEE. As members of InterSearch, a worldwide executive search firm with more than 100 offices in 50 countries, we are amongst the top search firms globally and operate across all major industry sectors. We are experienced, innovative, and totally committed to our clients who gain competitive advantage by hiring great people. For more information, please visit www.ro.intersearch.org.