- Full Time
Retail & E-Commerce
Our client is a leading retail & e-commerce company, representing the hottest brands and spotting the freshest trends and products in its field, with international footprint.
As the company continues to grow and transform their business with a need to re-imagine its multi-channel business in the digital age, we look for a leader that wants to make an impact, in an environment where sharing ideas fosters growth.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key leadership role in one of the most dynamic companies consumer market that generates a huge change in the mindset of an entire organization both locally and globally.
The Digital Director’s role is fundamental in bringing strong digital and customer relationship expertise to drive the omni-channel business.
Reporting to General Manager and part of regional leadership team, managing 5 dedicated people, the Digital Director will play a strategic role by taking over responsibility for the E-commerce business & responsible for CRM KPIs, planning, implementing and monitoring on all aspects of digital marketing & CRM activities.
Digital Director will be responsible for the development and execution of company’s ambitious digital growth and omni-channel transformation in cooperation with Central Team.
The successful candidate will have:
- 10 years’ experience with complex B2C E-commerce and on current E-commerce industry best practices, with proven successful managerial experience in an international omni-channel organization – result and operational driven E-Commerce
- Track record of generating and implementing new sales and marketing initiatives to increase E-commerce sales and profitability; show curiosity for innovations and a continuous will for improvement
- Understanding of e-commerce issues and evolutions, ability to integrate them into company’s digital business; mastery of digital technics, vendor ecosystem and best-practices
- Ability to identify new areas of E-commerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate, with proven success growing audience, top results, acquiring customers and achieving the objectives, budgeting and forecasting experience
- Excellent communication skills and capability to simplify the message to influence stakeholders on different levels; fluency in English and native Romanian are a must
- Positive personality — because our clients work hard but also like to have fun at work
- Amazing people leader, who can coach and develop high performing teams.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, seeing opportunities and finding solutions with a taste for being hands on
We welcome resumes or / and recommendations until latest WEDNESDAY 18.08.2021.
If, this opportunity does not interest you, but you would like to recommend a member of your professional network who might have the right profile and a potential interest in pursuing it, please don’t hesitate to forward them this ad or directly send us their coordinates.
Please consider that only the suitable candidates will be contacted for interview, but we appreciate everyone’s interest in our projects and would like to keep in touch for future projects.
Pendl & Piswanger offers HR and management advisory services in the last 40 years in CEE. As members of InterSearch, a worldwide executive search firm with more than 100 offices in 50 countries, we are amongst the top search firms globally and operate across all major industry sectors. We are experienced, innovative, and totally committed to our clients who gain competitive advantage by hiring great people. For more information, please visit www.ro.intersearch.org