- Full Time
- Bucharest, District 6
Our client is one of the leading real estate players in CEE, with more than 20 years of experience, a group specializing in the acquisition, development (expansion and refurbishments) and active management of retail properties with predominantly international tenants, with big plans of expansion on the Romanian market
The role is part of Accounting department and is responsible to ensure accuracy of transactions captured and traceability of transactions performed; clients and partners’ invoice verification and processing activities, working under the subordination of an exceptional Accounting Manager.
In this role, key activities and responsibilities will include the following:
• Ensuring the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance.
• Prepare and review Accounts Receivables (AR) and Accounts Payables (AP) reports.
• Deliver and monitor all relevant and local reporting/filing requirements.
• Conducting general accounting analysis and ad hoc reporting as required by the Finance Management.
• Recording invoices from local vendors; Registration of the invoices received from suppliers and verification of their annexes; Posting and checking of the bank statements into the company software and making payments to suppliers.
• Partner account statements checking, balance confirmations; Registration and verification of the expense report; Keeping in touch with commercial centre managers for tenant payments follow-up.
The Accountant we are looking should have 3 – 5 years of experience in Accounting, ideally in real estate or in an international environment, a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Economics, with very good knowledge of statutory accounting and taxes. Good knowledge of using an ERP software, MS Excel at advanced level, and fluency in English are mandatory. Very good knowledge of Local GAAP.
We welcome resumes or / and recommendations in English Language until latest TUESDAY 17.05.2022.
If, this opportunity does not interest you, but you would like to recommend a member of your professional network who might have the right profile and a potential interest in pursuing it, please don’t hesitate to forward them this ad or directly send us their coordinates.
Please consider that only the suitable candidates will be contacted for interview, but we appreciate everyone’s interest in our projects and would like to keep in touch for future projects.
Pendl & Piswanger offers HR and management advisory services in the last 40 years in CEE. As members of InterSearch, a worldwide executive search firm with more than 100 offices in 50 countries, we are amongst the top search firms globally and operate across all major industry sectors. We are experienced, innovative, and totally committed to our clients who gain competitive advantage by hiring great people. For more information, please visit www.ro.intersearch.org.